Bradford Catholic Working Boys' Home, Bradford, West Riding of Yorkshire
On December 13th, 1902, the Bradford Catholic Working Boys' Home was certified to begin operation as an Auxiliary Home for Roman Catholic Industrial Schools in the area. Its premises at 147 Grafton Street, Bradford, could accommodate 8 boys.
The Home had closed by 1920. The premises no longer exist.
Note: many repositories impose a closure period of up to 100 years for records identifying individuals.
- No records noted at present for this establishment — any information welcome.
- Mahood, Linda Policing Gender, Class and Family: Britain, 1850-1940 (1995, Univeristy of Alberta Press)
- Prahms, Wendy Newcastle Ragged and Industrial School (2006, The History Press)
- None noted at present.
Except where indicated, this page () © Peter Higginbotham. Contents may not be reproduced without permission.