St Austin's School, Moffat / Kirkconnel, Dumfriesshire, Scotland
The St Austin's School, an Approved School for Boys, was officially certified to begin operation on 12 February 1945 in premises at Moffat, Dumfriesshire.
In 1953, the School moved to Kirkconnel, Dumfriesshire, where it was certified to begin operation on 26 October.
The School closed on 31 March 1955.
Note: many repositories impose a closure period of up to 100 years for records identifying individuals.
- No records noted at present for this establishment — any information welcome.
- None noted at present.
- No surviving local records identified at present.
Except where indicated, this page () © Peter Higginbotham. Contents may not be reproduced without permission.