Fotherby House Auxiliary Industrial School, North Kensington, London
In 1921, Fotherby House Auxiliary Industrial School was opened in premises at 61 St Charles Square, North Kensington, London W10. Accommodation was provided for 15 girls. The property had previously been used as a Female Aid Society Mission House.
The School was closed as of December 31st 1926.
Note: many repositories impose a closure period of up to 100 years for records identifying individuals.
- No records noted at present for this establishment — any information welcome.
- Mahood, Linda Policing Gender, Class and Family: Britain, 1850-1940 (1995, Univeristy of Alberta Press)
- Prahms, Wendy Newcastle Ragged and Industrial School (2006, The History Press)
- None noted at present.
Except where indicated, this page () © Peter Higginbotham. Contents may not be reproduced without permission.